Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Big Boy Trip


(Love these sunglasses. We got them in our Sonic Kid's Wacky Pack. The rims are bones. Haha)
Barrett took a trip to Throckmorton this weekend all by himself. I met my parents in Bridgeport on Friday and watched as my little boy drove away (happily) in Papa's big truck!
Meanwhile, Matt had planned an entire weekend for just the two of us!
Friday, we went out to dinner and watched the Rangers play. Honestly, I haven't been much of a baseball fan in the past (due to the fact that it wasn't a sport in our high school). However, after paying attention and watching every game of the Rangers throughout the weekend...I'm HOOKED!
Saturday, we drove over to Ft. Worth, checked into our hotel, finished watching the Ranger game, then went out for dinner, drinks, and to a comedy club. If you haven't been to Four Day Weekend, you've got to go. I laughed so hard, that my stomach hurt the next day!
We had an amazing date weekend...and we're looking forward to another soon!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ok, so I am jealous, jealous, jealous! BUT, I am so happy for ya'll!! I know it was probably long overdue and much deserved!!! Sounds like you guys had a great time! B looks precious and oh so grown up!