Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Day with the Big Bad Wolf

We had lots of fun today, just Barrett and I! Our morning started out with fresh donuts from our nearest "drive through" bakery! You've gotta love that at 6:30 in the morning!!!! Once the sun came out, we headed to the mall to ride the train and play on the playground equipment. Yes, it was also an excuse for me to do a little shopping.
After seeing a recent post (Jennifer Gray's), I fell in love with some cute winter caps that her children were wearing. Guess what...I found some similar at Macys! Of course, I had to buy one. It's super cute, and Barrett loves wearing it (even though it is currently 80 degrees in Texas right now).


We also dropped in at the Nestle Cookie place for our favorite chocolate cookies. Barrett enjoyed every single bite and hogged my water bottle at the same time.
I have to admit, I've been playing photographer lately! Since I'm on the yearbook committee at my school, I brought home the school's camera to practice! Keep in mind though, I have a BOY! A two and a half year old B O Y at that. He is more interested in running and playing, and not posing for the camera. There is not telling how many times I begged him to smile, say cheese, and look at the camera!!! Finally, I just gave up and called it a day! I think I'll stick to capturing natural, random expressions. Those always seem to be the best anyway, right?
This is Barrett's new FACE lately. Believe it or not, you are looking into the face of the Big Bad Wolf!!! Barrett has been impersonating the Big Bad Wolf all day and after displaying his BBW look, he will ask random strangers, "You scared?"
Unfortunately, his smile turns into the BBW face 99% of the time! He pulls his upper lip over his teeth and growls!

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is hillarious!!!! He is pretty scary! Ha!

I think he looks more like you every day! I think your pictures look GREAT!!! He is such a good looking boy!

Jamie said...

The BBW face is too funny! I bet you crack up when he asks strangers if they're scared. I know I would! :)

Taren said...

This made me laugh when you said he would ask people if they wanted to see it! Love the hat too! We have gotten some like that for our ski trip.

Jennifer said...

Love the hat! :) Love the BBW face! Love all the pitures!

Sarah said...

That is a great face!!! He is so cute!!! I think it's great that he asks random strangers if they're scared, that is good stuff!!!