Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Herd Museum


You would think that being a teacher, I would be the one organizing all of the educational events that take place in our family, right?
Believe it or not, Matt planned this one. He sent me a link to the Herd Museum early last week and insisted we take Barrett. The museum was featuring a DINOSAUR exhibit with life-size robotic dinosaurs. How awesome it that? Each one even had sound effects sounding like a dinosaur roar. One even sprayed you with a mist (poisonous defense mechanism). Crazy, but so, so cool!
We both know how much Barrett loves dinosaurs. It's been his latest big interest. You should hear him try to pronounce individual dinosaur names. Matt's much better at teaching him about dinos. I don't know much about dinos, (my childhood consisted of Barbie dolls, baby dolls, and Little People), but I'm learning about them...right alongside of Barrett.
I AM DINOSAUR...HEAR ME ROAR!

1 comment:

Megan said...

How fun is that??? I bet he was so excited to see all those dinosaurs! I am so glad he was feeling better to enjoy this and Halloween!