Saturday, November 15, 2008

6 months old

Today was Barrett's 1/2 birthday!!!! We can't believe how fast times has flown by. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding him in my arms for the first time, waking up every 2 hours to feed him, changing size NB diapers, and visualizing his very first smile.
Now, he's turned into this amazing little character with an adorable personality. I see so much of his daddy in him, but I also see a lot of myself.
I don't ever want to forget these precious moments. Every day is a blessing to me because I get to spend it with my little boy and wonderful husband.

Here are a few milestones:
*19 lbs and 11 oz
*29 1/4 inches long
*smiles all the time
*pushes up and tries to crawl
*rolls everywhere...since he cannot crawl yet
*sits up for a few seconds and then becomes the "Leaning Tower"
*cutting 2 bottom teeth (almost breaking through the gum line)
*eats rice cereal, applesauce, and 6 to 8 ounces of formula
*loves people, his soccer ball, exersaucer, and wrestling with mommy and daddy

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Barrett!

The Hazelwood Family said...

Aww...I loved that age! He's such a handsome little guy! I can't wait till the boys can play together. Caiden's best friend is already three so they'll do just great together once Barrett is walking =)

P.S. 3 more nights to go!!!