Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Out West...

I've always known I had an amazing set of parents and a wonderful sister. That's a given. But then you grow up, marry, and have children. All of the sudden your family doubles in size and before you know it family becomes one of the most treasured things in life. I know it is in mine.
Over the Thanksgiving holiday, Barrett was able to spend some time with our incredible family. I think this time around, he is sure to remember some faces that will be dearly missed now that we're back in Wylie.
I do have to admit that I have some wonderful nieces and a great nephew. They all kept Barrett entertained and he already misses their smiling faces. He woke up this morning (after returning home) and kept looking around our house wondering where they all went.

Meme, Barrett, and Aunt Brandi

Papa and Meme Barrett's grandchildren (Barrett, Karlee, and Kelsey)

Barrett and his Papa Barrett

Meme lov'en on Barrett

Barrett and his great grandpa (great Grandad Shepard)

Barrett and his great grandmother (great Meme Shepard)


Barrett lov'en on his KK

KK, Barrett, and cousin Lauren

Uncle Corey and Barrett have become good buddies. Corey put Barrett to sleep every night I was home... and wouldn't even let me come to visit my own sister...unless Barrett was "in tow" with me!
I'm looking forward to this summer when Uncle Corey can take Barrett hunting, fishing, and swimming at the lake!!!!



No comments: