Sunday, November 9, 2008

Going BOY

I guess being a mother of a little boy, you need to get accustomed to doing "boy stuff". I'm pretty much a country girl myself and grew up living in the country with all the tractors, horses, cows, dogs, gravel roads, hide-outs, mesquite tress, and so forth. Therefore, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.
I will admit however, that I'm not a risk-taker. Things that can hurt or injure you in any way...aren't my type of fun.
Matt's the opposite. If it includes fire, blowing something up, jumping off random heights, or just eating something disgusting...he's the one to do it.


That leads me to my latest post.
Matt and I overheard on the news that a building in Dallas was going to be imploded. Dynamite, dust, and loud explosions were a certainty!!!!!! What did Matt decided to do????? You guess it, load up Barrett and I and take us for a "family outing" to watch, 1st hand, a building fall to the ground.

It ended up being very exciting and I'm sure one of the first "boy things" that are bound to start taking place in my life. I might as well buckle down and get ready for a bumpy ride!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How funny! You'll be great at doing the "boy stuff" with Barrett. :)