Saturday, November 29, 2008

Busy Body

Barrett has become a little busy body. We've started him on some yummy foods. He ate an entire can of green beans one night and I was so scared of the "outcome" the next day!!!! He loves his fruit(peaches, applesauce, prunes, and pears).
On top of that, he started saying, "da-da and de-de". Matt can't help but love that!
We've also realized that he loves to roll.........everywhere. I keep wishing he would crawl, but I seriously think he has settle to just roll (scoot) to his destination.
Regardless, I know he legs work! He constantly kicks and moves his arms all about. It reminds me of a frog on his back. It's almost impossible to change him. If he isn't kicking, he is rolling off the changing table!!!!! One thing is for sure...Barrett will be a good swimmer and maybe even a track star!



He was kind of mesmerized by the camera...so his kicking really isn't in "full effect". It's actually much more severe!

No comments: