Sunday, November 9, 2008

First cold...

Barrett has been under the weather the past week. He's had a runny nose and cough that seems to be lingering around (no matter how many times I try to clean and sanitize) the entire house. I think I've gone through a few cans of Lysol and two tubs of Clorox wipes!!!! I chase poor Barrett around with a suction bulb in one hand (which he can't stand the sight of) and saline nose drops in the other. Bless his little heart. I just want him well again. Germs are NOT our friend!!!!
Regardless, he seems to be as happy as usual and smiles nonstop! We can't wait for Thanksgiving with family and friends because shortly after that.....Christmas time will be here and all the wrapping paper and lights will be on display!!!!! So much fun heading our way!
Maybe a shot of Daddy's caffeine will help me with this cold...