Saturday, November 15, 2008

Heart Doctor

Barrett had his 6 month appointment with the heart doctor Friday. We are thrilled to announce that Barrett's heart is healing well and his tiny murmur only opens up 1 milimeters every 3 out of 4 beats. Basically, the doctor continues to say we are "safe" and she released us from coming back again!!!!
When Barrett had his first appointment (back when he was only a month old) the doctor ran some tests, but Barrett was so small, he barely recognized what was going on. Boy has that changed. This time, he was much more active and the nurses had a difficult time taking his EKG and sonogram! Of course the paper on the patient bed was his favorite. I had to pull it off twice and recover the bed because he kept tearing it up!
"Oh no, here comes all the wires that they're about to hook me up to"
"Ahhhh, mommy blowing on the back of my neck tickles!"
"Can't wait to get my hands BACK on that paper!"
"Hey...why do you keep taking my picture of my naked self???"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay for good news! Sweet boy is growing SO fast!!!