Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Little Fish

Barrett LOVES his bath time!!! I just know that he is going to be the next Phelps!!! Seriously, he loves kicking and splashing. I tried once to just put him in the tub with me, but that was a total mistake. He was slipping and sliding and trying to crawl all over the place. Water in the face and on the head is not an issue for him. I hope it stays that way. If so, we're looking for an early swimmer!!! Should I get Matt to build us a pool?
The pictures don't do much justice. By the end of bath time, there is more water on the outside of the tub, then in it!
These light up ducks are the best!!! If he could get out of that "ring", he would.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So precious! Note to self: Go buy light up duckies. :)

Amanda said...

I've never seen the light up duckies!!! Where did oyu find them? He looks so sweet playing in the tub.