Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Poor Guy

I couldn't believe my eyes this afternoon. I usually feed Barrett between 5:30 and 6:30. As I was doing so, he seemed a little grouchy, but I just assumed it was the baby food (the particular flavor of what I was feeding him). I was on the phone with my parents, then my sister (shuttling spoonfuls of food into Barrett's mouth at the same time) and in the midst of it all, my poor little guy fell asleep!
Trust me, I never thought Barrett would do that. I figured I would have to leave him unattended, have my back turned away, or something...but this child literally opened his mouth, took a bite, swallowed, closed his eyes, and then started a light snore! Crazy!!!!!
He didn't even wake up when I took his bib off. He just lowered his head and tried to keep sleeping.
I thought I was sleep deprived! Obviously he is too.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

SO precious, Amy!!

Amanda said...

Aww! Little man was so tired! He and Camdyn must have had too much fun playing all day. :)

Taren said...

Poor baby boy, I love him! By the way, I measured Cam and she measured around 31 inches tall! Man! Her and Barrett might be basketball players one day! Just kidding about Cam, she will just have to be the back spotter in cheerleading like her mommy...