Thursday, January 1, 2009

My little helper

Barrett was a great little helper this week as I packed up all the Christmas decorations. He helped me put away the Christmas ornaments (trying to grab each one as I took them off the tree), take down the tree (pulling on each branch as I was trying to take it apart) and even tried to help me vacuum (but got a little scared of its noise).
Overall, we were successful.
You know...I couldn't wait for this particular Christmas to come. It was our first one with Barrett...my perfect little family. I can't help but be sadden because it came and went so quickly. I wish these moments could last forever.
"Peek-a-boo Mama"
"Hold on...I just want to play in here a little while longer"
"Hey...you tell me when you plan on firing up that vacuum and I'll get out here!"
"Ahhh...we're all done. Now can we go get our Sonic drink?"

No comments: