Sunday, January 25, 2009

Restful Weekend

We had a nice weekend, although it was a little chilly and Barrett and I were stuck indoors with a cold. Luckily, Matt felt 100%, so he played doctor all weekend.
Barrett has started pulling up on the furniture and just about anything else that won't tip over. Not only that, but he is crawling everywhere. I find it adorable how he is hot on my heels when I leave a room. Cute...but kind of scary too.
His favorite place to be is the kitchen floor. He loves sliding across it. Plus, he has found the secret cabinet full of Tupperware!!! So far, he hasn't discovered the place where I keep all my pots and pans, but I'm sure he will in no time.
Pulling the drawers in and out seem to be very entertaining to Barrett (until he smashes his fingers in them)

He is so smart he even tries to weigh himself - 22.5lbs is what it said.

His new movie - Monsters Inc.
After naptime, he was well rested and ready to play! (notice that he pulled up on his bed all by himself and was squealing for me to come in there!)

No comments: