Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Okay, so I made it through the enticing, assorted chocolates that aligned the shelves at almost every store I managed to walk into over the weekend, and I survived my classroom party full of Valentine's sugar cookies, cupcakes, chocolates, and Capri Suns.
However, I will admit one thing...I ate a small cake (I don't know if you would call it a cupcake or just a little "bundt cake"), but whatever it was, it was scrumptious!!! I'm not kidding. I've tasted some really good cupcakes (like the ones from Sprinkles), but I seriously think these little cakes win 1st place!!!!
My student brought me 3 different types (red velvet, chocolate w/ chocolate icing, and vanilla w/ white chocolate icing).
Here's the website. I'm going to use this place for any upcoming showers, birthdays, or holidays that I have to provide a dessert for. Yuuummmmmmy!!!!
Nothing bundt Cakes
http://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/

1 comment:

Taren said...

I think I might kick myself! I had so much junk today to eat and I threw mine away by accident after the party. Ugh...I guess I will just have to order me some then. They were so cute too!