Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Poo Praise

Hey y'all...I'm so excited. Barrett's school is in the process of potty training and today when we got home, he told me that he need to go, "poo". I immediately scooped him up and hauled him to the bathroom, but he started to cry and tell me that he didn't want to sit on the seat.
That's okay though...I'm just happy with the fact he knew it was time to poo and let me know! Did I mention that he did that during his bath last week with Matt....but we couldn't get him out in time, so he went in the tub again?
Hooray for Barrett today!!!! Good job, good job! Poo Praise is well deserved!!!!
Now it's time to buy a training seat. Man, I was going to wait until summer...but if he is ready, I'm ready too!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go Barrett!!! Poo Praise from the Smiths! HA HA HA!

I can't believe it is already time for that! That's awesome!

Jamie said...

Good job Barrett! Poo Praise from the Roubinek's, too! :)