Tuesday, September 16, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

This past Monday, Barrett had his 4 month check-up. I can't believe he is already that old! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. After talking to a good friend of mine from college about becoming new parents, he made the comment, "I can't believe the hopital actually let us leave on our own with a baby". How true is that. Matt and I just THOUGHT we knew what to expect. Oh my... how your life changes, but only for the better. So many wonderful memories have been made.
Barrett weighed in at 16 lbs. 3.5 oz! (That's a huge gain from little old 6 lbs. 10 oz.)
Length 26.5 inches
He's a happy baby and learning new things every day. I can't wait to see what he will do next.
(Check out the outfit...our friends brought it back from the Bay area)

2 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

LOL! I love the shirt!

Amanda said...

Wow! I can't believe he has grown so much. He is way past Ella in weight already. :) I would love to keep Barrett and Cam someday...I can handle it!!!