Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My friend Camdyn

So we're on our 2nd week at Miss Sherry's house and Barrett is adjusting well. She is a great sitter and we feel very blessed to have her watch Barrett. I love that fact that when I go to get Barrett, Sherry is usually in the floor with the babies reading, playing or just talking to them. Barrett is learning new stuff every day and I have Sherry to thank for that.
Barrett also has the pleasure of hanging out with his best girl friend, Camdyn. They are so cute together. I know eventually they will be talking and laughing at one another...and hopefully dating one day (if Coach Toth allows it). Might as well...they've shared the same changing table and seen it other in nothing but their diapers ;)
Here is a picture of the two of them just relaxing in front of the television. They were watching Barrett's Baby Faith video. Camdyn was so excited that Barrett brought it for the two of them to watch.

No comments: