Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally

Well...we finally did it. After lots of practice and a ton of "almost did its"...Barrett rolled over on to his tummy today! Ms. Sherry emailed me at school this morning and said that Barrett was really trying to roll over. The only mishap was that he couldn't quiet figure out how to pull his arm out of the way.

After school, I brought Barrett home and laid him down on his little blanket. By the time I walked into the other room and back again, Barrett had rolled over to his right side, then on to his tummy and removed his arm so that both were completely out of his way!

I was so excited for him!

2 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

WOW!!! Go, Barrett!!! :o) I bet Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you! :o)

Amanda said...

Way to go Barrett! You are such a big boy. :)