Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sneezzzy Laughs

We tried rice cereal for the first time tonight, but I decided to not show the video because you would only see a very UNhappy Barrett. He wasn't a big fan of the cereal at all. He cried throughout most of the feeding, wanted to know where his bottle was, and didn't like the fact that the use of spoon slowed down his eating process.
Needless to say, I felt bad for making him so mad, that I did my best to cheer him up. We took him for a long stroll, gave him a warm bath (in which he splashed more water OUT of the tub than in it) and had some play time on the floor.
Matt really had Barrett in great spirits when he started playing the "fake sneeze game" with him. Barrett couldn't stop laughing. He loves his daddy so much, and thinks he hung the moon!!!!

(By the way...Matt was in the middle of watching the Dallas Cowboys. Ignore it when he says, "Go Tony". He DOES know his own son's name.)

3 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

LOL. Baby laughs are the best!

By the way, has anyone ever told you to add a little applesauce to the cereal? It helped Braelyn -- just to add a little sweetness.

Taren said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I would get Matt to do that all day so I could listen to that every minute!!

Amanda said...

How funny! Isn't that the best sound in the world? He is too cute. I would love to make Barrett a bag if you want one...we can think of something to "boy" it up!