Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Spider

Yesterday I bought Barrett his very first Halloween costume. Stopping in at Babies R Us to get a new bath chair, I decided to detour over to the costumes to see what was in store. There was a cute little giraffe suit, penguin suit, and even a polar bear costume...but then I SPIED it.......the most adorable little spider outfit! I had to get it.Barrett loves it too! I tried it on him this afternoon (clothes and tags still intact)! Luckily, he seemed pretty content in it and so I grabbed a few shots of him with it on!!!!! I don't know about you...but I've never in my life, seen such a precious little baby spider!!!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my goodness, Amy! That is so darn cute!!

Amanda said...

SO, SO cute! I love it and can't wait to see the whole costume. :)

Dewawn Wiest said...

How cute! Will you be taking him out to get treats this year? :o)

Taren said...

Okay, yes I love his spider but I just noticed that you did a blog on his little red spot and I was laughing!! I told my mom and sister the story about you "red eyeing" it on the picture and how it turned black. That is definitely a memory that he will enjoy when he gets older...not to mention the Hindu as well!