Friday, September 5, 2008

Can't believe it!

I'm amazed at how much Barrett is growing. I thought I would put some pictures up to show you the dramatic change (that can sometimes go unoticed right before your eyes).
I've had a little sleeper that I've been wanting to put him in, but just assummed that it was way too big. We tried it on tonight, and WOW...it actually fit. To be honest, it's a little short in the inseam. I can't believe my little boy is getting so big!!!
2 weeks old...... / past



3 months / present
(and very, very, sleepy after his night-night bottle)


ducky slippers...that he is memorized with!!!!

3 comments:

The Pustejovskys' said...

Don't they change so much when they are this age! I know it makes it easier to leave Barrett when you completely trust your babysitter.

Amanda said...

I love the slippers...so cute! I do the same thing with Ella's clothes, think they are too big and put them on only to find out they are almost too small. I can't wait to see him again!

The Hazelwood Family said...

Maybe when he learns to walk he can go with us and wear those cute slippers! OH WAIT, we don't go walking =) Really, we need to get that under control!