Friday, August 14, 2009

Barrett's 1st Day at School



Barrett's first day of school went great! Matt dropped him off around 8:00 this morning, and after giving him a big goodbye hug, Barrett ran off to play. The only hiccup he seemed to have was when he was trying to take a nap, and all the other kids wanted HIS pacifier. That kind of upset him (which I guess it would me too, if everyone decided to charge at me wanting my most prized possession).
Overall, he really did seem to have a good day. I'm very proud of him.
I couldn't have asked for a better 1st day!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad it went well! He looks like such a big boy with his backpack on ready to go to 'school'. :)

Dewawn Wiest said...

I am so glad that he had a good first day! He sure does look all grown up wearing his backpack. :o)

Jennifer said...

He looks so big with that backpack!