Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Fork?

I was impressed last night when Barrett started to use a fork to pick up his macaroni! I guess you never know if you can do something until you try, right? I laughed because he wouldn't just settle for one piece at a time, but tried to pick up all the noodles with his fork at once.
Hopefully, it is a start to him being a little bit more "neat" when he eats. Yeah right!


Attention!!! - Okay, as I was sitting here typing up all my posts...I peeped in to check on Barrett (nap time). This is how I found him asleep. I'm not kidding, he was (still is) in there snoring away in that exact position! It's crazy.

4 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Megan said...

OHG! Too funny! He really was tired! Hayden ended up taking a 2 hour nap after I talked to you! YIPEE!

The Hazelwood Family said...

That is hilarious!!!

Amanda said...

Good job Barrett! Ella will hold her fork in one hand an eat her food with the other most of the time. Ha!

His napping position is hilarious! Love it!