Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG Day!

Tomorrow is our BIG Day! It's the beginning of school for Barrett and back to school for myself. I'm excited for this new adventure that Barrett is about to begin, but as all mothers do...I worry about his adjustment to the being on a new schedule, and adapting to new faces around him.
I'm reassured all the time though that God is watching over us and I've prayed that he keeps an extra close eye on my baby boy tomorrow.
I'll keep everyone posted on Barrett's first day.

Buying school clothes has been a blast!!! Here are a few of our back to school outfits. Boys are easy, khakis and denim shorts usually match just about everything, so all I had to buy were shirts. Jeans and jackets will come later (it's too hot to even think about that), and I still need a few new pairs of shoes.

Man...all of these things look so big. Maybe it's true about cameras (making things look larger than they really are) ha ha I would certainly like to believe that when it comes to taking pictures of myself!!!

1 comment:

Taren said...

Look how freaken cute those all are! You are a stylish mommy! Barrett will be just fine...just think they will all be starting pre-school in a couple of years and he is just getting a head start!